Verify any identity document in the world in just seconds
BeCompliant automatically verifies the authenticity and validity of any identity document in the world, be it a passport, driver’s license or national identification card – giving your users a seamless experience at scale.
Get more information about your users through smooth verification flows
Create smooth verification flows by gathering more information about your users with fewer steps. With BeCompliant, 96% of users are verified on the first try.
Verify the validity of the document with local government databases
Amake sure your user is a real citizen, registered in the countries where you operate now and in the future. We verify critical data points such as identification number and tax registration.
Automatically reject forged documents
Get an exact status for each verified document. If something seems suspicious with a user, we automatically reject it and alert your team.
Facial Biometrics Authentications and Liveness Detection
Take advantage of biometrics and verify the true identity of your users
BeCompliant combines powerful document verification technology with advanced biometric tools to ensure that your users are who they say they are, without damaging their onboarding experience.
Automatically Reject Scammers With Advanced Biometric Solutions
Get detailed information on each verified user. Take advantage of facial and voice recognition to ensure that your user is a real, living person with ID documents sent correctly. If something seems to be wrong with a user, we automatically reject it.
Create smarter workflows for manual reviews
Save time and reduce your workload in terms of manual reviews by creating smart pass / fail rules.
Sanctions and watchlist coverage monitored in real-time including OFAC, UN, HMT, EU, DFAT and many more lists from around the world.
1,000s of global government regulatory and law enforcement watchlists and over 100 International and National Sanctions lists.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) SanctionsUnited Nations
- Security Council Sanctions
- Her Majesty’s (HM) Treasury List
- EU Consolidated Sanctions List & EU Most Wanted Warnings
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- State Department Foreign Terrorist Organizations List and Non-Proliferation List
- US DOJ (FBI, DEA, US Marshals, and others)
- Interpol Most Wanted
- CBI List (The Central Bureau of Investigation)
Politically Exposed Persons
Pro-actively monitor your clients and cases in our platform or plug alerts directly into your in-house systems via our API. Real-time and retrospective functionality allows you to monitor clients as you scale, around your risk appetite.
- A politically exposed person (PEP) is an individual with a high profile political role, or who has been entrusted with a prominent public function.
- We use the Financial Action Task Force (“FATF”) definition of PEPs and PEP Categorisation.
- With over 5,000 structured sources used for our PEP database, our dedicated team continues with great effort to identify official government structure sources that are placed on auto-monitoring systems for changes every 30 days.
- To further ensure that we capture all anticipated PEP changes in the shortest time possible, countries with planned elections are placed on an enhanced monitoring list that undergoes daily monitoring for changes.
Compliance workflow with news information
Dig deeper with easily accessible, rich adverse media coverage that analyses over 5 million articles every day.
Stay ahead with
Don’t waste time and money working with the wrong tools. We are at the cutting edge of machine learning classification, collating all adverse information and media you need into comprehensive, structured profiles.
Be alert to changes in customer and organization risk status with automated adverse information and media monitoring.