Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through their browser when the user connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while logged in to provide you with the requested and uns retained services (Session Cookies), or to retain user data for other future services that can be retained indefinitely (Persistent Cookies). Cookies may be their own or third party cookies.
There are several types of cookies:
• Technical cookies that facilitate the navigation of the user and the use of the different options or services offered by the website such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling out forms, registrations, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks…).
• Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, settings…).
• Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of users of the website and that allow to measure user activity and create browsing profiles in order to improve the websites.
• Advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the website.
• Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the behavior and habits of user browsing, from where your profile is obtained and allow to customize the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser.
BeCompliant Digital uses technical, personalization, analytics and advertising cookies, own and third parties which process connection and/or device data and capture browsing habits for statistical and advertising purposes.
Therefore, by accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services we have requested your consent to its use.
However, we inform you that you can enable or disable and these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
• Chrome: Settings -> Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> -> -> Custom Settings.
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> -> Settings.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
• Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit Cookie >
• Edge: Settings -> View advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult in your browser’s Help or on your browser’s support pages:
• Chrome: support.google.com
• FireFox: support.mozilla.org
• Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
• Safari: http://www.apple.com
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
• Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy